Cowgirls and Cowboys

Cowgirls and Cowboys

Thursday, December 15, 2011

The Cowgirl is Back!

I know you’re wondering what’s up with this cowgirl thing? We see cowboy boots and cowgirl hats on celebrities, rock and roll stars and our neighbors…Our girlfriends are all sporting their genuine rawhide with a glimpse of naughty in their eye. The reason the “cowgirl” has become back into fashion is the dynamic styles you can make with just a pair of cowboy boots. People are now able to pull off a one-of-a- kind look and walk with cowgirl sass. It’s fun to show off a pair of Ostrich Leather boots with a little black dress because it’s a fashion no-no. Not anymore but the real question is…are you ready to cowgirl-UP?

Cowgirls sport a sense of pride and power when they slip on that smooth leather. Sexy and undefeatable, they can walk into any bar and boot-scoot and boogie around any man in there. So you can see, it’s not just a style; its passion and confidence all concealed in the finest leather.



How Do I get the Look?

Yes, the sexy chaps and sparkly bra was very sexy when Jessica Alba sported the look in Sin City. If you don’t have a six-pack and buns of steel like Jessica, I would recommend a more conservative cowgirl look. My favorite look for winter is a plaid, tightly fitted shirt with a short denim skirt and of course, the cowgirl boots. I don’t spend much on my cowgirl boots and I’ll wear them until they fall to the ground. Currently, mine have no bottoms and the leather no longer hugs my calves, but falls to my ankles. My point, you can spend upwards of $150.00 on cowgirls boots and that’s OK! You will be happy with those for the next five years! So what..that’s $30 bucks a year for a winter shoe and a “heal” during the summer. Winter or summer, black or brown, doesn’t matter. Go for the style you like and forget everyone else, it’s time to cowgirl-UP!
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment